CALL FOR PAPERS
4TH INTERNATIONAL SCIENTIFIC CONFERENCE
Faculty of Economics of the University of Prishtina “Hasan Prishtina”, organizes the Fourth International Scientific Conference on: “Doing Business in a Post-Pandemic Economy”.
The conference will take place in Prishtina on October 14th-15th, 2021, at the premises of the Faculty of Economics.
This conference aims to bring together researchers, professors, students, professionals and practitioners to present research, discuss and enhance knowledge on the current trends, challenges, and perspectives for governments, firms, and individuals in a Post-Pandemic World.
- Government Response to the Economic Crisis and Measures to Weather the Pandemic Situation. Intergovernmental Cooperation and Challenges to Globalization.
- Business Strategies for Succeeding in the Post-Pandemic era. Managing Businesses in Times of Crisis. Rethinking Finance, Marketing, Supply Chains, Human Resources in a Post Pandemic environment.
- The Future of Work After Covid-19. Careers and Skills for the Post-Pandemic Economy. Remote work and Freelancing
The official language of the conference is English. No registration fee is required. Authors are required to limit their abstracts to 250 words and the full papers to 8000 words (TNR, 12pt, 1.5 ls). Accepted papers will be published in the conference proceeding book issue with ISBN serial number.
- Abstract submission deadline: 04.06.2021
- Decision on acceptance: 25.06.2021
- Full paper submission deadline: 27.08.2021
*Comments and suggestions from peer Reviewers (members of Scientific Committee): 10.09.2021
- Full revised paper submission deadline: 01.10.2021
The best selected papers will be published in journal Balkan Economic Review. The approved papers will be published in conference proceedings with ISBN serial number.
Paper Submission: Papers should be submitted via e-mail to the following email address: email@example.com
Faculty of Economics website: https://ekonomiku.uni-pr.edu