The project office is a structure established within the University “Ukshin Hoti” in Prizren, which will cooperate with a wide range of partners at the regional, national and international level. Therefore, “Ukshin Hoti” University, with the aim of creating greater opportunities for students and academic staff, is giving great priority to the intensification of international cooperation, activities of an international character, intensive participation in the programs of the European Union, as well as cooperation with institutions of European countries and beyond. “Ukshin Hoti” University Prizren can apply and implement projects within the European Union Programs and other foreign donors such as: ERASMUS, UNDP, Horizon, IPA, HERAS etc.
· Assists the university in finding funds and partners to support their projects.
· Promotes European grands, organizes information days for international projects and offers professional support in connection with the procedures of the application.
· Assists in financial procedures of European Union projects and other projects.
· Prepares and completes the cases for payment from the project funds according to the regulations in force of the respective projects.
· Constantly updates and refreshes the official website of the university with information on projects and activities for higher education.
· Cooperates with other project coordinators and exchanges data on projects that the University is in consortium with.
· Completion of project management framework documentation and preparation of reports required by each project based on the action plan.
· Performs other duties in accordance with laws and regulations as may be reasonably required from time to time by the supervisor.